- First trip to the new My Burger Lab (watching back I just realised I edited it as The Burger Factory - my bad!) outlet in Sunway. Tried the one in PJ before and really liked it but hated how crowded it was, so definitely a happy camper that this is here! Headed to One City after that because I havent been there at night.
- Attended Adrie's wedding and it was so beautiful! Video honestly says it all. My favourite part of the whole clip.
- Starbucks on a Thursday night because I was madly craving for cake and good company :)
- The first video cameo of my little furball (who is sleeping next to me as I type this now), using the coffee press that Lillian and Xin Yi so thoughtfully got for me for my birthday last year, and me receiving mail because I love mail! and people who thoughtfully sent them.
- Meet up with the high school girls because Rachel is back! Had a good laugh playing Pictionary and it's always a good time when we're all together again.
- Work trip up north. Had my own room, a single bed and two whole nights of horrible sleep, Have I ever mentioned I hate sleeping in foreign places alone?
- Meet up with the group that I now gratefully call my own. Friends who I met through my boyfriend and who have warmly welcomed me in their company even when he's not around.
- Present from mom for my 23rd. Extremely belated, because its only sold in the UK and it only arrived recently. All those months of oogling has come to an end!